Plaid | Fashion

Tuesday, 24 March 2015


Words cannot express how much I love these plaid pants. They're so retro and cool, I've been searching for a pair like these for ages. I must say, they remind me of something one of the members of The Strypes would wear. Its still pretty cold here so I layered my black collard shirt with one of my favourite sweaters. I was very cozy today.. except my ankles, but hey anything for fashion. Fingers crossed it will warm up soon!








Sweater - Asos 
Black Collard Shirt - Forever 21
Plaid Pants - Virgin Black 
Belt - Topman (borrowed)
Creepers - Little Burgundy 



21 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your pants !
    They're so pretty !
    Xoxo,
    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants!! Love it!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, those pants are amazing! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, loved your blog! :D
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! That means the world to me! Ill check out your blog too!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I must say they are my favourite pair of shoes. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  5. wow love your look! I follow you on gfc and bloglovin <3

    DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
    (IG : @Saskiabzn)
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thats so sweet of you! Ill check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  6. Great look. I love love love those pants, they're perfect.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look! LOVE the idea of plaid trousers!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute look! LOVE the idea of plaid trousers!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dear. Nice Look. I like colour of your hair :)
    Follow you, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This pants are really amazing !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your trousers and red lippy!

    I've followed you too!:) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty in these pictures and love the outfit too. :)
    Blog-Lovesicklilac

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs