Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protectant | Product Adoration

Tuesday 22 July 2014

  
Hello Everyone! So today's post is going to be about a product that I'm absolutely head over heels for! 


Oscar Blandi Heat Protectant

  I've recently been trying to switch up my hair routine in an attempt to make it stronger and healthier and one of the things I've been looking for was a really fantastic heat protectant and I've found it! The product I'm talking about is the Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protectant Spray. It offers up to 450°F heat protection but what makes it special is the fact that it contains keratin. After applying it to my hair it not only protects it from my heat tools but it also makes my hair feel so soft and look so shiny and healthy without making my hair oily (which is actually a very big deal with my hair... I swear it's either crazy oily or extremely dry). I'd really recommend it to any of you who are looking for the perfect heat protectant because I've noticed a huge difference in the texture and strength of my hair. It will definitely be an item I repurchase! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs