My Top Acne Clearing Products

Sunday 6 July 2014

I don't know about you guys, but summer's arrival always means that my skin will break out. Luckily, I've found some magical products which clear my acne incredibly fast. I've been reaching for these products for some time now, and they have never failed to impress me. So here are my four most beloved acne clearing products:

1. Clean & Clear Blemish Treatment


This product is truly the best of the best. In my personal experience this product has been able to eliminate my acne within a few days.  It's definitely my go to product and I recommend it to all my friends who suffer from acne. Just a word to the wise... If you do plan on purchasing this product, make sure you don't pop or pick at your pimples before hand (though you shouldn't do that in general..) because this product may burn slightly after you apply it.  But all in all its the best way I've found of clearing up all those annoying spots!!



2. Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub


I've been using this product for a while now and I find it especially helps to dry up spots (without drying your skin of course). I usually use this product at night before going to bed and when I wake up, the redness around my acne is cleared substantially if not completely and by the second night of using it the appearance is reduced dramatically. It truly is a fantastic scrub and what I love most about it is it's scent, I find most products geared towards acne have a very medicinal scent to them, but not this one! Its very fruity and fresh and extremely gentle too. Definitely a scrub worth trying!

3. Bioré Blemish Fighting Astringent 


Now before I begin talking about this product i'll start by saying I don't recommend it for people with sensitive and/or dry skin, its very strong and very drying. But if oily skin is one of the causes for your acne, this is the product for you. It helps control the oil and dry up your acne. I'd recommend to use it about every four days at first and maybe move to every other day if you find you need more.  


4. L'Oréal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution


This product is fairly new and I had been hearing rave reviews about it everywhere, so I thought I would give it a try; It's fantastic!! I must admit, I have been guilty of removing my makeup with only face wipes and then going to bed, but I've now added this product into my nightly routine and I've noticed a ridiculous difference. When I use this I go to bed with no trace of makeup on my face which is of course is the ideal scenario. Its extremely gentle and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and looking so bright! A good makeup remover is absolutely the most important step to help reduce breakouts, this is the best and most gentle one I have tried yet!


I wish you luck in your future battles against acne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs